This is about me being a mom, grammie and Laurie ... because life is a balance of holding on and letting go!

About Me

My photo
Boy have I needed to come up for air. And now that I'm breathing again, I love the fresh air and world around me. God is great ... and as one of his creatures ... I know I am worthy of love and life!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

More Fun on the 4th of July 2009



We played a great game of pool volleyball. My handsome men, Franco and Gary enjoyed time in the pool together ... and the rest of the family did too ... Liz and her daughter, Rochelle and children, Savannah, Charlotte and Trevor. When all was said and done, Franco was tired and couldn't even keep his eyes open for the wonderful sounds of Junior and his ukulele. It was a great day with Jenn and Junior, Jim & Liz, Rochelle, Leilani, Franco, Trevor, Charlotte, Savannah, and good friends Joe & John. When the sun went down, Gary, Junior, Jenn and I got the glow-sticks out and made ourselves some jewelry! We had FUN ... that's all that matters!

God bless my family and terrific friends ... let's get together again real soon!